We are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We seek to continually improve the user experience for everyone and apply the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
We have taken the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website:
- Inclusion of accessibility as part of our mission statement
- Appointment of an accessibility officer
- Continual accessibility training for our staff
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
We aim to conform with WCAG 2.1 level AA and to partially conform with level AAA standards.
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations.
- Image updates from users: uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions.
- Other content updates from users: we cannot ensure the quality of text based content provided by our users.
We assess the accessibility of our website by ongoing self evaluation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers.